4/04/2006

Chapter 32 - Udaipur, India


Udaipur is described in the Lonely Planet as "whimsical" and "romantic." That seems pretty accurate to me. I could see a lot of babies getting made here.


The most expensive place to stay is this fancy hotel that sits out in the middle of the lake as an island.



This is the Udaipur Maharaj's Palace. It's much better than the one in Jaipur.


Nice view too.
The boys in Udaipur love to jump in front of the camera. These guys literally ran out of the house when they saw me with my camera. I bet they keep their momma busy.



This is some sort of festival. Indians come up with a reason to celebrate every day. The women lined up against the railing were bowing to these statues and singing. They were also "bathing" in the water which was incredibly filthy.


Myself and these two are working on our boy-band look. They might have potential, but I think my boy-band days are slipping past me.



Next I check out Ghandi's house and then on to Mumbai (Bombay)

-Thanks for Reading-

No comments: