7/15/2008

Costa Rica - Manuel Antonio



Manuel Antonio is probably one of the nicest national parks in Costa Rica. It's got beach, jungle, monkeys, sloths, raccoons, birds, ants, etc. It was a very fun place to spend a day.








Thats a sloth. Even though it looks like a slow gray monkey, they are not monkeys.
To learn more click here

We also saw a whole bunch of Spider monkeys but my camera battery died.
But here is an example of the species:
_______________

Heeeeeeeeeeeeeerrrrrzzzzz......
Clark!

We met up with my buddy Clark in Manuel Antonio. He used to live in San Diego, but he moved to Costa Rica to surf and sell real-estate. He showed us some choice property that I would fantasize to buy. Unfortunately I don't make enough cash-ola.

This panorama was taken from Hermosa Beach. We got an amazing view of farms and the ocean. If you want to buy this property, let me know and I'll forward it on to Clark. I think it's like $490,000.

This is the view of the beach just outside Clark's apartment. Pretty sweet.

Hey Clark: thanks for hosting us. We appreciated it.

-That's all for now-

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Chuck, Looks like a awesome trip so far. Here is the link to my buddy's place in Nicaragua. www.marsellabeach.com I'll send you more info via e-mail. Lates -Gannon

Anonymous said...

Hey Chuckles, hope you and Nicole are having a great time...it looks like you are. Don't forget to steal me a monkey before you come home.